How We Can Help
With your success in mind, our senior professionals can help increase the value of your organization by helping you design an effective program or to evaluation a current program of services and products. Our consultants can help to: assess if a program remains as a fit with core business objectives, determine its effectiveness in terms of outcomes and objectives, evaluate the performance of the program’s progress towards identified goals, and assess the program’s efficiency.
Specifically, our consultants can assist you with the following activities:
- Fine-tune your business strategy and concepts
- Prepare a well written and thought out business plan showing the strengths and potential for growth and profitability
- Help you create a favorable but realistic representation of the organization
- Help you meet the challenge of demonstrating why your company or proposed initiative is the appropriate choice as an investment
- Prepare an estimate of market demand and pricing
- Review the industry including trends, threats, and sources of risk
- Prepare pro-forma financial statements, including an assessment of operational models, financial benchmarking, and possible financial models.
Questions to Ask
- What is our organization’s core purpose?
- Why does our organization exist and what human needs is it trying to satisfy?
- How will our organization satisfy that human need?
- How will our organization differentiate itself?
- Is our business model financially feasible?
- Do we have a solid understanding of the market issues, organizational issues, and financial issues that may hinder our success?
Thoughts to Consider
- A business’s or project’s purpose is not comprised of only monetary objectives, rather it should relate to what human needs are being addressed.
- Furthermore, all organizations embody a set of core values, norms and behaviors. While norms and behaviors will change and adapt to both current market needs and the competitive market, an organization’s core values should not. These core values are one of the foundations of the organization’s identify.
- A business’s or project’s potential, survivability and profitability is not only determined by the mix of products and services it provides, but also by what it is really good at and why customers come to it to have their needs addressed.
There are many benefits to strong business planning and/or feasibility analysis including:
- Increasing the organization’s or project’s success
- Having a simple vision and a defining path to guide next steps
- Knowing where your organization stands in the marketplace and competitive environment
- Forcing you to think through your operational model carefully, to examine your own assumptions
- Understanding your revenue and cost projections to minimize risk or mistakes
- Maximizing the amount of investment funds received, while minimizing the cost of capital